Liquid Waste Disposal
with the MetaFLO LMS 6
The MetaFLO LMS 6 is used by generators of extremely large volumes of liquid waste. It is most commonly used by environmental services or directional drilling organizations. Despite its extremely high throughput capacity, the MetaFLO LMS 6 is still compact enough to be moved to the jobsite on a small trailer or flatbed truck. Operating the LMS 6 on site reduces material handling costs, reduces site traffic, improves safety and ensures the generator stays in compliance with waste regulations. This technology creates a stackable solid and gives the operator the ability to provide accurate total liquid waste generated information from the site.
- Capacity of 180 m3 of liquid waste per hour 45,000 – 50,000 gallons (> 800 gal/min)
- Equipped with Nano-Shear technology for thorough, homogeneous mixture
- Ideally suited for large sump cleanouts, large bore HDD applications, oil & gas drilling and mine tailings
- For HDD applications, mobile units may be accompanied by simple solids removal bins, removing the requirement for vacuum truck assistance
- Compact design allows it to be moved on a small flatbed truck to the jobsite