SoilFLO is an automated, comprehensive solution to manage all aspects of excess soil movement, disposal, record keeping and compliance.
The process includes a patented, high volume mixing unit that facilitates the addition of a powdered formulation of absorptive materials to meet environmental solids criteria and stabilize metals and hydrocarbons. The process can be applied as a mobile waste processing unit or in-situ for high volume continuous batch waste streams.
SoilFLO provides project owners, contractors, QPs, and disposal site owners with:
- Real time, cradle-to-grave soil tracking
- Regulatory compliance
- Archival storage
- Digital, Mobile, Cloud based
- Enhanced opportunity for the beneficial re-use of excess soil
Future Assurance Against Regulatory Changes
SoilFLO provides users with access to real-time reporting, GPS tracking of the waste source and destination, tracking of the hauler and time travelled, and the ELIMINATION of paper tickets.
Immediate Cost and Time Savings
- Visibility into your excess soils management
- Increased predictability eliminates all current inefficiencies
- Delivers a 97% reduction in time spent managing excess soil (more time on the road for drivers)
- Reduces transaction costs